Friday 21 March 2014

A short break…

Dear all, just a very quick note to say that I haven’t blogged for a couple of weeks due to being unwell and taking some time off to recover and get my strength back, and I won’t be blogging for another couple of weeks while I travel and sort out some personal arrangements, so to anyone who visits this blog, it is still live and I look forward to blogging again in April.

In the meantime, I’ll leave you with some images I took on a recent walk, it made me realize that if I carried on blogging while not 100% it will probably only come out even more incoherently than it normally does…so rather than doing something half heartedly, I’ll wait until time and energy is back on my side. Also, I started Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged while I was laid up in bed and I can't put it down so this gives me a chance to get stuck into it!

















Cheers all,



P.S: Please join me on all my social media pages:
And Author Profile Pages to keep informed of the latest releases: